Wednesday 15 March 2017

Evening Run Around Grasmere Run


Evening Run Around Grasmere Run

Distance: 4.9mi/8km

Location: Grasmere, Cumbria, Lake District

Trainers: New Balance I080v4 (512.8 miles)
Elevation: 417ft



Today I was working in Kendal and on my way home decided to stop off at Grasmere.  I’ve never run around Gasmere, cycled past numerous of times, but never run it.  I parked in the layby just outside of Grasmere and ran along the pavement by the road side before heading into Penny Rock Wood and following the River Rothay.  After crossing the bridge there was a climb up Loughrigg Ter, before descending down through Redbank Wood back into Grasemere.  Weather was beautiful, couldn’t ask for a nicer night for a run!

View towards Helm Crag from layby


                                                                Rocking the shades!

View over Grasmere

Trusty New Balance (512.8 miles down)

Remember GO and Get Outdoors And Live!

Owen


No comments:

Post a Comment