Wednesday 12 July 2017

July Press Up Challenge Day 12: 12/07/2017

July Press Up Challenge Day 12

Wednesday 12/07/2017

Press Ups

Have you ever had that groundhog day feeling.......I mean welcome to day 12 of July's 200 press up challenge!

On the coughing front its starting to clear up which is good, lemsip carries on doing its magical work.

50 press ups done first thing this morning, couldn't get through the planned 100 arms felt heavy, I think it was because I did 200 just before bed yesterday.

Remaining 150 were done late on after I had put both little ones in to bed.  So likelihood is that arms will feel sore tomorrow morning, but determined to get all 100 done tomorrow am.

Weight

While I haven't got back to recording my diet, I weighed in at 6am this morning at 200lbs.

I think it is showing that my weight is slowly headed down in the right direction.  I don't want to starve myself and the yo-yo back up this can cause greater health risks than benefits.  Small steady weight loss is always recommended.

See you tomorrow,

Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment